Cellular Automata present a very powerful approach to the study of spatio-temporal systems where complex phenomena build up out of many simple local interactions. The main goal of the ACRI 2010 conference is to offer both scientists and engineers in academies and industries an opportunity to express and discuss their views on current trends, challenges, and state-of-the art solutions to various problems in the fields of biology, chemistry, ecology, economy, geology, mechanical engineering, medicine, physics, sociology, traffic control, etc.
This edition of the ACRI conference also hosts three workshops on recent and important research topics on theory and applications of Cellular Automata: Crowds and Cellular Automata (3rd edition), Asynchronicity and Traffic and Cellular Automata.
- (September, 10th) ACRI programs on line
- (September, 10th) Information about social events on line
- (September, 9th) Workshop programs on line
- (September, 9th) Information about posters on line
- (July, 29th) Preliminary ACRI program on line